Thursday, December 27, 2007

Lyle Lovett is awesome


To my right is a full glass of Diet Pepsi. The dishes are done. Laundry is in the washer. One kid is asleep, the other watching a movie. We finally have a desk for our laptop which has removed it from the dresser. Life is awe-sem.


I am not a laptop person. I have mad typing skills, but on a laptop, "mad typing skills" is "ged ytingp killss." The mouse is a whole other story. I understand the concept...you don't have to travel with a bulky mouse with a cord. However, coming from someone who did lousy on the "hand/eye" part of the SKILLS test, the touchpad mouse is NOT my friend. Left-click-while-holding-down-the-touchpad-to-highlight-word-then-right-click-to-save-while-holding-left-leg-up-and-strumming-a-ukelele-with-the-right-big-toe-NO thanks.


Yes, I am old school. I just got an MP3 player. I still own cassettes. I hate change!!


I still have no idea what we're doing on New Years eve. I feel like a geek for continuously talking about it, but it's in my brain, therefore, you get to read about it. I know we'll just end up staying home, but maybe at the last minute we'll think of something super awesome.

I'd love to go somewhere with a hot tub. I haven't been in one of those since my honeymoon almost 4 years ago. (Note: ALMOST 4 years....and 2 kids. What are we thinking???!!!)


Question: For all of you out there who have had a tubal - did you notice any hormonal changes? I'm not talking about facial hair or a deep voice or anything like that...haha....just mood swings? I can't remember the last time I cried......but I get angry almost daily. If anybody has any tips (other than River Valley) I'd appreciate the suggestions.


I guess I shall close for now. My butt is almost numb.


Nougat,
Mel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As usual I so enjoy your blogs..i'm telling you..you need to write a book or something..I don't know what we're doing for New Years Eve either since the Colts game was changed to a Sunday nite game..we won't be coming home from Indy until Monday afternoon!!Ahhhhh!!!
Amy