Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tammy WhyWhammy


I honestly think that I either have Tourette's....or are among the very few aliens left on this planet whose ancestors sang songs all day long. I have music going through my head constantly. Everything reminds me of a song. ("Always something there to remind meeeee.....") SEE??!!! Does this happen to you? It's worse than having a song in your head all day...this is constant. My husband swears I have a mental disorder because of this. Maybe he was from the "douchebag" planet. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Most people set high goals for themselves. Pay off their mortgage(s.) Go to Paris. Send their kids to Harvard. Me? I want to be a game show host. I'd love to bring "Press Your Luck" back....but have actual live animals instead of "whammies." Nothing rabid, just something scary (Google "Ugliest dog") and small with huge teeth. Nothing small and cute. Even though it's always the innocent ones that get you. (How could that fluffy bunny take my money? WHY????!!!!)

Tonight my kiddos are going with my in-laws (their grandparents) to the Shocklee family get-together. The kids are going because a) we're not and....well, that's it I guess.
It's funny, sometimes I feel like we watch our kids when the grandparents have to work. Otherwise, they're always with them. We're blessed. Seriously.


I'm getting really really really tired of being so hormonal. Really. I'm anxious to see what my Doc says about it being related to my Tubal that I had after Shelby was born - you can't tell me that it's not related to that. (Don't try to tell me right now, anyway. I'll sooo tell you off.)

'I was working as a waitress at a cocktail bar...' AAAAAAAAGGHHH!! Told you!!!

I am obsessed with the webstite www.songfacts.com. Love it. If you are bored and have 20 hours to kill, I suggest you peruse it. That way, you can be a dork like me and say at dinner, "Did you know that Meatloaf is NOT the singers real name? It's Marvin!!"
I actually like Meatloaf. Not the food, the singer. He's 'spooky cool.' Especially since the lady who sings with him doesn't give her name. On his albums, she's listed as "Ms. Loud." How cool is that? Ok, probably not cool to you, but to me it's awe-sem.

I am off for now. Keep your feet on the ground, and keep reaching for the peanut butter that is always on the third shelf for some god-forsaken reason so I can never get to it when I need it.

Ball sweat,
Mel





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have songs going through my head all the time also..so no family christmas at the Shocklee's for you and Dan..keep up the blog thing it rocks!!!