Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's all fun and games until somebody throws up


I have determined that I am a freak of nature. I have spent the last 6 days or so nauseous beyound belief. I'm talking 'not able to get off the couch' nausea. 'The mere sound of Fran Drescher's voice makes me spew' nausea. I am also a week late. That alone would make a person go, "Hmmmm." I'm wiggety wack because I had a tubal when Shelby was born. I know, doesn't matter, it still could happen, blah blah blah. I called the Doc yesterday and had a blood test drawn. No baby, but still baby hormones present on a small scale. Which, according to a nurse here, all ladies have some form of this hormone. Makes no sense to me because it's the "placenta is present" hormone. This ties into testing I had about a month ago for another serious issue.

I was being tested for hepatitis. I bet you money I have some fked up infection in my blood that's giving these off the wall results. I know, I sound like a mega hypochondriac here. I'm not. I'm literally SICK of not feeling right. And the internet gives you way too much information for people looking to see what is wrong with them. I'm sure Doctors love people like me.

"Doctor, I have hypogigliapotropicanahylickalibbywakapoop."


Speaking of pregnancy, my sister-in-law Amy is due at the end of October. "Cletus the fetus" can't get here fast enough!! I need to have a halloween party in mid-October...that way she can be a nun....a pregnant nun. Hardy har har.

1 comment:

tat2girl said...

Hey! That sucks that you haven't been feeling well :-( I've felt pretty crappy lately...but we know what that's from :-) You find me a nun costume to fit and I'll wear it to your party...LOL