Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pointless

I was searching the web this morning looking for miracle diet cures, "Take this pill, fatass!" and came upon this site listing foods high in protein. I found a recipe titled "Cheeseball with Melba Toast."
Hence the name o' my blah-g. It's like buttah. It fits like a glove. It was love at first read. Ok, I'll shutup now.

I read an article on why Hannah Montana is not a good role model for little girls. I was thinking that the article would be one sentence. "Because she's the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus."

I love it when you blow your nose so hard your bangs shoot up from your forehead.

I recently called a friend because someone we both knew had passed away. I said, "They had a "In memory of Jason" sticker on their car...." to which she said, "Because he died?" I had to refrain from hanging up.

My father in law loves biscuits and gravy. He went to Waffle House and they served him toasted hamburger buns covered in gravy. He didn't complain. The man loves gravy.

Because I am stubborn, I wanted to see if I really needed the Prozac I was prescribed. I lasted 4 days.

Amy Winehouse is annoying. If I had the power to severely dislike you because you are fugly, she'd be my numero uno.



No comments: