Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Magic Shell FOREVER!


I hate hormones and mood swings and stuff. There is no reason why I shouldn't be as happy as a white Michael Jackson right now. I can't wait to get all of this crap in check!! Gawd! The kids are cute as a button but your body goes to CRAP!
(Sorry, Amy.)
And why can't I make my font all one color? And what happened to my toolbar? Huhuhuh...I said "tool."
I love love love Johnson's baby lotion that now comes in Vanilla Oatmeal scent. Why the oatmeal scent? I have no idea. I don't really smell any oatmeal. I think they're just using oatmeal in the lotion itself, kinda like Aveeno, but to add it as part of the fragrance is odd. I don't want to smell like oats. I don't want to smell like that cardboard tube they come in. I don't want to think about that creepy Quaker guy as I rub lotion on my good parts.
I've gone too far.

I have too much time on my hands. Today is no man's land at work. Which for a person like me, spells danger. We now have to lock up EVERYTHING when we leave. I mean EVERYTHING. So, I sent the following email to some coworkers:
"......Since we now have to lock up everything, there is now a key for the drawer that stores our locks. The key that unlocks the lock drawer is now on the ring that is locked by the key that unlocks the lock with the keys. Thanks......"
Two words: Fired.






No comments: