Sunday, January 13, 2008

I know it's an ampersand! I think....


First off, I have waaaay too many passwords anymore. I feel like I'm at work! Paying bills, email accounts, this thing.....you'd think they'd all be the same, right? Oh no. Most sites require a number or two and one capital letter and/or an asterisk or whatever this is: &.
I got it! My new universal password: zebracAke69.

I'm a little bummed tonight. The Colts lost, which sucks, because that's my team, mainly because I can pronounce their QB's name. (I know Manumaleuna isn't the Rams QB, but YOU try to say it.) The Cowboys lost as well. At least they can't blame Jessica Simpson this time. She, being a woman, and not smart, she's prolly happy they lost. "Yay! More time with Tony!!"
4 words: Chicken of the Sea.
The only good thing to come out of tonight with Dallas losing, at least now the Packers get to play the Giants at home in Lambeau.
I guess I'll put away my penis now.

We gave Shelby pears tonight. (Stage 1 Gerber pears, not the actual fruit.) We didn't set one in her lap or anything. "Here you go! Gum away, sport!"
The bib got more food than she did, but she did fabulous. Now we wait for the infamous "she's now eating food" poop.

There is a commercial on TV that features Scooby Doo. Austin, who used to be obsessed with Sesame Street, has a fit every time this commercial comes on. All I have to say is the inventer of Tivo must have children. Without Tivo, we'd be screwed right now. Have you seen any Scooby Doo DVDs lately? Me neither. Thank You Boomerang Network!!
I loooove Tivo. Looooooooooooooove it.

Tomorrow starts the "working out after work" crap I was babbling about the other day. I need to load the MP3 player with my Weird Al box set. I think I'll go do that!!

Oh, some days you'll notice song lyrics on here. Music is a huge part of my life, and so it was only a matter of time before it made its debut.

Chow,
Mel

Song in my head:

"Serenity" - Godsmack
As I sit here,
and slowly close my eyes,
I take another deep breath,
and feel the wind pass through my body.
I'm the one in your soul,
reflecting inner light.
Protect the ones who hold you.
Cradling your inner child.
I need serenity, in a place where I can hide.
I need serenity, nothing changes, days go by.
Where do we go when we just don't know
and how do we relight the flame when it's cold?
Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing
and when do we learn to control?

Tragic visions have slowly stole my life.
Tore away everything, cheating me out of my time.
I'm the one who loves you, no matter wrong or right.
And every day I hold you, I hold you with my inner child.
I need serenity, in a place where I can hide.
I need serenity, nothing changes, days go by.

Where do we go when we just don't know
and how do we relight the flame when it's cold?
Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing
and when do we learn to control?

Aaaaahhh, yeah.Aaaaaahhhh...Aaaaahhh, yeah.Aaaaaahhhh...
Where do we go when we just don't know
and how do we relight the flame when it's cold?
Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing
and when will we learn to control?(I need serenity)
Where do we go when we just don't know
and (I need serenity) how do we relight the flame when it's cold?
(I need serenity) Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing
(I need serenity) and when will we learn to control?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO GIANTS!!!! Hey I am a New Yorker after all..If my Colts aren't gonna do it I have to root for Manning Jr. GO GIANTS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I DONT KNOW YOU ANYMORE!!! Fine, you can have 'da Giants and I'll root for the Pack. Just don't talk to me until mid-February. :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh..you know you still love me! You can't go that long without talking to me!!!

Anonymous said...

You're right. Dammit.