Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I think I'm a clone now


It doesn't take much to fascinate me. That's why the Kleenexes with the Vicks vap-o-rub mentholatum smell is my new most favorite thing ever. I'd stick one in each nostril if I could. A lady I work with brought a box, and we're not even using them for their intended purpose. Kathy put one on her desk just to "smell it" every once in a while. Mmmmmm. Mentholatum.

I saw an article where the FDA has approved cloned meat. More mad cow for less the hassle! I can't wrap my head around this one. They actually determined that cloned meat was safe by feeding cloned animals TO the animals. "Man, this tastes really good, don't you agree Mom?.......MOM?!!" Also, and
this is from SeattlePI.com, the cloned newborn cattle are often born seriously unhealthy but over time overcome their illness(es), thus making them safe to eat. I don't want my steak arriving on a short bus. I want the MENSA of all steaks. You know, this could actually solve world hunger. Send a few FDA science dorks, a cow and a couple of goats to Africa!!

American Idol comes back on tonight!! I only watch the cheesy auditions. It's getting kind of annoying, because most of the people know they can't sing, they just want to be on TV. You know it's bad when their song of choice is "Happy Birthday." LOL.

I think I'm going to relocate to Germany. Sugarfree gum there is causing a huge diarrhea epidemic. Maybe I started this paragraph out wrong......that's not why I want to move there. It's because the sugarless gum they make there has Sorbitol in it, and apparently if you chew enough of it you will lose weight. We don't use sorbitol here, it's nutra-sweet. Crap! I mean, no!
"Germany: We don't shave our legs and we crap alot. Welcome."

Today's blahhhhg won't be as long, mainly because the menthol has eaten most of my brain cells, and second, I'm about ready to go upstairs to the 'workoutapalooza.' I'll just leave you with a lovely song to get you through your day/evening/whatever.

Peace out, Nancys!

Mel

"Misunderstanding"
Genesis

There must be some misunderstanding
There must be some kind of mistake
I waited in the rain for hours
You were late
Now it's not like me to say the right thing
But you could've called to let me know
I checked your number twice, don't understand it
So I went home

Well I'd been waiting for this weekend
I thought that maybe we could see a show
Never dreamed I'd have this feeling
But seeing you is believing
That's why I don't know why
You didn't show up that night

There must be some misunderstanding
There must be some kind of mistake
I was waiting in the rain for hours
You were late

Since then I've been running around
trying to find you
I went to the places you always go
I rang your house but got no answer
Jumped in my car, I went round there
I still don't believe it
He was just leaving

There must be some misunderstanding
There must be some kind of mistake.

No comments: