Monday, January 28, 2008

Just a swiggin'

I literally just now took a swig of Cranberry Apple Crystal light. It made me have a flashback to my pregnancy 'weird craving' days. With Austin, I literally inhaled apple juice. I honestly drank apple juice 24/7. Even while at work. I was so dilligent with that pregnancy - once we found him (13 weeks!) I literally cut out all caffeine immediately. I thought caffeine was a big no-no.
Poor Shelby, we found out about her at 4 weeks along, and I drank Diet Pepsi's like they were the reason for my existence. I couldn't stand the taste of anything else. And I HATED diet pepsi before that. Don't even bring me apple juice now. Ugh. Why I bought cran-apple mix I'll never know.


Attention all morons with kids: It's winter. It's cold. Keep your rugrats indoors. Stop having me admit your babies because you're too stupid to not smoke around them or put a hat on them when you take them out in the windy cold. Sterilize yourself.

I finally had my labs drawn today. This will probably be the only time you hear me say this phrase, but according to the lab work: I'm NORMAL. What??!!!
So, I guess I'll give the meds a shot and we'll see how that goes. If these blogs start making sense, you KNOW something is wrong, so please tell me.

I'm gonna leave you with a song that I always seem to hear right when I need to hear it.

"Maybe I'm amazed" ~ Paul McCartney

Maybe I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time

Maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you
Maybe I'm amazed at the way you pulled me out of time
Hung me on a line
Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you

Maybe I'm a man
maybe I'm a lonely man
Who's in the middle of something
That he doesn't really understand

Maybe I'm a man
and maybe you're the only woman
Who could ever help me
Baby won't you help me understand

Maybe I'm a man
maybe I'm a lonely man
Who's in the middle of something
That he doesn't really understand

Maybe I'm a man
and maybe you're the only woman
Who could ever help me
Baby won't you help me understand

Maybe I'm amazed at the way you're with me all the time
Maybe I'm afraid of the way I leave you
Maybe I'm amazed at the way you help me sing my song
Right me when I'm wrong
Maybe I’m amazed at the way I really need you

No comments: